The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the DAPCEL, Inc Web Site.
When you order a product or service, we collect your name, mailing address, email address, and a password (in case you are a registered user).
Use of Collected Information
Collected information is used to ship purchases, bill purchases and to contact customers, when necessary to process orders and respond to questions or requests for information. Collected information is not sold, rented, leased, or otherwise provided to unaffiliated third parties.
This site contains links to other sites. DAPCEL, Inc is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party Web sites.
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding this information. DAPCEL, Inc. can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at: 11000 Cedar Ave, Suite 110 Cleveland, OH, 44106-3069.
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card information, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Any claim for credit or return goods must be made within 7 days of receipt. DAPCEL, Inc will not accept returned products without prior authorization. No credit or replacement will be issued without a return authorization number. All returns are subject to a 20% return fee unless the products are returned due to lack of conformity with the specifications in DAPCEL, Inc data sheets. Please call or e-mail us at email@example.com for return instructions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All DAPCEL, Inc products and services are purchased subject to the following terms and conditions of sale. These terms cancel and supersede all other terms, oral representations, or documents which relate to the purchase of products from DAPCEL, Inc:
- Any terms stated in customer purchase orders or supporting documents other than item, quantity, quoted price, desired shipping date, and recitals of obligations to comply with applicable laws are specifically rejected.
- Product Use Limitations: All DAPCEL, Inc products are sold for research use only. They are not to be administered to humans. Purchasers of DAPCEL, Inc products agree to comply with the provisions of applicable federal, state and local statues, rules, regulations, ordinances and orders in any use which they may make of DAPCEL Inc products.
- Shipping: DAPCEL, Inc protein products have been formulated to allow shipment at ambient temperature.
- Resale: In the absence of an expressed written agreement to the contrary, all products are sold by DAPCEL, Inc for the exclusive use of the purchaser and are not to be resold.
- Prices & Payment Terms: Prices are subject to change without notice. Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from receipt of invoice.
- Warranty: DAPCEL, Inc warrants that products sold conform to specifications provided with shipped products. This warranty does not extend to any product which has been altered in any way by personnel other than DAPCEL, Inc employees or to any product which has been handled in a manner contrary to instructions included in product documentation. DAPCEL, Inc is not responsible for patent infringement or other violations which may occur with the use of these products. DAPCEL, Inc makes no warranty of the product’s suitability for any purchaser’s particular use. All other warranties, express or implied are disclaimed to the fullest extent allowed by law. If there is a question or concern please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may assist you.
- Information Changes: This website contains current Information on DAPCEL, Inc products and services. DAPCEL, Inc reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product or to change product descriptions and/or formulations at any time without notice to purchasers.
- DAPCEL, Inc reserves the right to assign, without permission, under any circumstances, in whole or in part, to any person, partnership, firm, corporation, or government agency or entity, any rights which may inure to it as a result of its sale of products.
- Risk of loss on all products shipped to purchasers by DAPCEL, Inc shall pass upon receipt of those products at purchaser’s place of business.
- All sales shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, USA.
- In the event any one or more of these terms shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be unimpaired and remain in force.